Cacao Functional Superblend
Brew a cup of calm with our Cacao-based daily supplement. This antioxidant-rich, blissful blend of functional botanicals features immune and stress-supporting Reishi, the "Queen of Mushrooms".
MULTI-USE: make lattes or elevate coffee, smoothies, breakfast bowls + more
Key ingredients powering Bliss
All about your cacao blend
What's in every scoop?
Like you, we love challenging ourselves, mentally and physically, but all that go-go-go can take its toll. That’s why we created the Cacao Elixir Blend - a delicious source of deep nurturing for body and mind featuring:
- Cacao: antioxidant and magnesium-rich powerhouse to help fight cell damage and promote calm
- Reishi: calming adaptogenic + immune supporting mushroom
- Mucuna Pruriens: Ayurvedic herb studied for its effects on mood
- Maca: traditionally used to support energy and mood balance
- He Shou Wu: used in Traditional Chinese Medicine to promote longevity and nourish “Jing”, the body’s primal energy
How to enjoy
Drink in the evening to help you unwind, or anytime for stress support or a luscious treat.
- enjoy hot: blend or whisk with hot water or milk of choice
- enjoy iced: dissolve powder in a small amount of hot water, add cold water or milk of choice and top off with ice
- create-your-own elixir: blend with your choice of hot or cold liquid, healthy fats and natural sweetener for the ultimate creamy elixir
- supercharge everything: add to smoothies, protein shakes, coffee, yogurt, oatmeal, pancakes, baked goods or healthy treats... anything goes!
Our Elixirs are unsweetened, but you can add your favorite natural sweetener to taste.
Cocoa*, Maca (gelatinized)*, Mesquite*, Lucuma*, Mucuna pruriens extract*, Reishi mushroom extract*, He shou wu (Fo-ti) extract**, Himalayan salt*, Cardamom*, Ginger*, Cinnamon*, Nutmeg*, Cloves*. (*Organic / **Wild-crafted)
We're committed to making our planet a cleaner, better place.
Our Elixir Blend pouches are recyclable. We encourage you to help us reduce waste by disposing via recycling bins, programs or facilities when possible.