- In a small bowl add Matcha-Moringa Blend, honey and hot water.
- Using a matcha whisk or spoon, blend together until frothy and evenly combined.
- Pour the chilled oat milk into a cup and add ice.
- Pour the focus mixture over the oat milk and stir.
- Garnish with fresh mint and enjoy
If you're craving your everyday Matcha-Moringa Elixir latte but a hot beverage just won't do, we've got you! Our good pal and holistic chef extraordinaire Olivia Crouppen, created this simple, creamy and delicious iced latte recipe to get you on your way to sippin' and feeling cool.
Along with the vibrant green color coming from both the Matcha and Moringa, this blend contains Lion's Mane mushroom, Ashwagandha and Pine Pollen for added brain supporting, immune-balancing and energizing goodness.
So I guess the question remains; will you have one now or later?
- 2 tsp Matcha-Moringa Elixir Blend
- 2 tbsp honey
- 1 cup water, recently boiled
- 1 cup oat milk (or any dairy-free mylk)
- Fresh mint optional for garnish