- In an upright blender, combine the Bliss cacao elixir, cashews, date, MCT oil, tocotrienols (if using), and coffee. Slowly bring the speed of the blender up to high and blend until latte is completely smooth and frothy, about 1 minute.
- Enjoy immediately.
Ever since we met #bossbabe Laura Wright from The First Mess a couple years ago, we’ve been wildly inspired by her gorgeous, plant-based, seasonal recipes. We’re so excited that she created a recipe for an ultra silky and luscious latte using our Bliss cacao elixir blend. Like everything that comes out of Laura’s kitchen, this latte is nothing short of divine.
Since JOYÀ's Bliss cacao elixir blend is so flavourful and thoughtfully composed, you don’t really need to add much to this! I use the cashews and MCT oil for a milky/frothy texture and the tocotrienols is a creamy-dreamy source of vitamin E that’s completely optional.
- I prefer to sweeten with dates when I can, but raw honey, maple syrup or coconut palm sugar are also great here.
- Soak your cashews for at least an hour or for up to 8 hours overnight.
- 1 tablespoon JOYÀ's Bliss cacao elixir bend
- 2 tablespoons soaked raw cashews, drained
- 1 soft Medjool date, pitted 1 teaspoon
- MCT oil 1 teaspoon tocotrienols (optional)
- 10 ounces hot, strong coffee